At Cumberland Neurosurgery and Spine Center, our patients deserve excellent neurosurgical care. That’s why we pledge to put our patients first every day and strive for excellence in everything we do. Below is patient information to help you prepare for your visit with us.
Patient Information for Cumberland Neurosurgery and Spine Center
We accept many insurance plans. You can find a complete list on the insurance page. We will request co-pay payments at the time of your visit. Be sure to let us know if your insurance coverage changes.
During your initial visit, you will be asked to fill out registration forms. You may download, print and complete the forms below to help speed up your registration. Just bring them to your visit.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Bring the following:
- Current insurance card
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- Completed registration or consent forms
- The actual disc of your MRI or CT Myelogram. We will not be able to treat you without the disc. If you had an MRI or CT Myelogram done at a Covenant Health hospital, such as Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge, then you will not need to bring the disc to your appointment.
- All medical history records about your condition, including test results (for example: MRI, CT, EMG nerve test) and evaluations by other doctors
- Any medications you are currently taking in their original containers
- If you have been referred to our office by another healthcare provider, please contact our office prior to your visit to make sure all necessary paperwork and referral information has been provided.
- If your visit is for auto or worker’s compensation, please contact our office prior to your visit, and bring all necessary information so we can verify your coverage.
Click here to go to your secure patient portal for easy access to all your health information.
Please be sure to watch this video before your surgery with us. You will hear Dr. Maccree explain the risks associated with any surgical procedure.
Click here to access important information about your post-surgical care.
We encourage our patients to participate in their health care. That’s why we want to make sure you have information to make informed decisions. Access our health information library and patient education videos on different health topics.
Patient Education Videos
Click here to access our spine education videos.
Visit the Covenant Health YouTube channel for animated patient education videos on many health topics.
Health Information Library
Through our health information library, you have access to:
- Health news and tips
- Health and wellness articles on diseases, conditions, tests, procedures, and immunizations recommended by age group and gender
- Reference library about prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Healthy recipes
- Multimedia library with videos and podcasts
- Interactive tools including calculators, risk assessments, quizzes, symptom checker, and care guides
- E-mail reminders and goals
Visit the health information library at www.covenanthealth.com/health-library.
Contact us today for questions about our patient information or for more information about Cumberland Neurosurgery and Spine Center by calling (865) 835-5460.